• Pound
  • Euro
  • Dollar
Quick Links


0 Items

LAMBERTS CalAsorb - Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 - 180 Tablets

Customer Rating

1 review

£16.95 169 reward points

Free UK delivery

In stock -This product will ship on Monday if ordered today.

Add to basket

100% Secure Shopping


G   W   S   D  

Product code: 4192


LAMBERTS CalAsorb supplies calcium in the citrate form – one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium. Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended daily allowance.

Why use CalAsorb?

Due to its importance to our health, calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and contributes to:

  • The maintenance of normal bones and teeth
  • Normal nerve function
  • Muscle support

However, for multiple reasons, we can need an increased level of calcium in our daily lives to support our overall health. 99% of the calcium in the human body is in the bones and teeth, which is why the remaining 1% can need a boost in quantity too.

Calcium Plus Vitamin D3

CalAsorb supplies calcium in citrate form for maximum absorption, with three tablets providing a full 800mg of calcium, which is the Nutrient Reference Value. Vitamin D3 is also included because this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.

About Lamberts

LAMBERTS is the UK`s leading supplier of food supplements to Practitioners, GP`s, Nutritionists and Pharmacists who use nutrition in healthcare.

Their healthcare philosophy consists of sound science – they only develop health products supported by a valid scientific rationale, and always at the right potency for maximum benefit.


180 Tablets

Contents: Three Tablets Provide:
Vitamin D3 6mcg
Calcium (as Citrate) 800mg


Calcium Citrate, Cellulose, Fibre Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Vitamin D3.


Take 3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.


Below are reviews of LAMBERTS CalAsorb - Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 - 180 Tablets by bodykind customers. If you have tried this product we'd love to hear what you think so please leave a review.

Leave a review

Posted by
Lamberts are a very reputable company. Good amount of calcium and the added D3 to absorb calcium into the bones.

Questions & Answers

Below are questions that bodykind customers have asked us about this product. If you want to know more about this product please don't hesitate to ask us a question.

Ask us a question

Back to top